Subscribe For Free Updates!

We'll not spam mate! We promise.

Monday 28 October 2013

Earn Revenue Sharing Money From MadsAdsMedia

A few days back, I searched the keyword “top adsense alternatives” in Google for checking the SERP ranking of 1 of my antecedently written articles and my eyes cornered over the ad that Google was displaying at the highest of the results. I saw a URL “madadsmedia.com” within the results that i used to be seeing for the primary time. rather than probing for my article’s SERP ranking, I went through the ad URL and commenced exploring the options of the “NEW” ad service. I got affected that logos of all major PPC and CPM brands together with AdSense, Microsoft Advertising, AOL and several other others were being displayed on homepage.

A calculator was conjointly there that was able to calculate and tell Pine Tree State concerning the potential revenue. I then went through it and place in 2200 as daily ad impressions, selected simply five-hitter guests from each United States and United Kingdom (although my diary receives sensible traffic from United States, however i used to be progressing to calculate the revenue with traffic from the countries apart from these two) so calculated the revenue. The calculated eCPM was sensible that was $0.92.



After that, I submitted my application for review and day once, I received a confirmation email from them voice communication that my web site has been accepted. a number of minutes later, I received another email voice communication that I will show ads from Google ad network (AdSense) additionally. (It was as a result of the explanation that my blog’s Alexa stats area unit smart and MadAdsMedia takes this in account throughout evaluating websites :) ).

It took another 2 days before ad codes for my journal got prepared. I then enforced the code on my journal by thinking that it'll double my blog’s revenue at the side of AdSense, however the results weren't a lot of appreciating. the foremost frustrating factor was the worst eCPM that ne'er crossed the very best ever worth of simply $0.34. i'm currently speculative from wherever will my traffic come? From the other planet than earth? :P , as they were secure Maine with a minimum eCPM of $0.92. however what happened once the ad implementation? Was MadAdsMedia’s calculator telling lie? Or it's only for attracting people? Here area unit the stats of my blog’s earnings.


madadsmedia-revenue-proof 

 It is my thirteenth day with MadAdsMedia and until currently, it's disgruntled Pine Tree State. I'm sorry to mention that MadAdsMedia doesn’t offer the very best eCPM rates within the market regarding that the network is saying. owing to its low eCPM rates, I replaced its high banner with AdSense. Another attention-grabbing issue regarding MadAdsMedia on my web log is that currently it's showing ads solely from AdSense.

If you're reaching to strive MadAdsMedia, then you ought to do experiment. I actually have scan in many forums that some folks are becoming sensible eCPM rates at this ad network. As we all know that there's no any competition of AdSense, however MadAdsMedia is somehow sensible and is best than many alternative advertising networks. If you don’t have AdSense or if you would like to earn some further revenue from your web log, then you ought to strive MadAdsMedia. once attempting it, please comeback here and share your expertise as others are looking forward to knowing regarding this advertising network. If you have got already experienced , don’t forget to inform North American nation regarding your expertise. Comments are appreciated.

Socializer Widget By Blogger Yard
SOCIALIZE IT →
FOLLOW US →
SHARE IT →

0 comments:

Post a Comment